Based in New Zealand, we are an accomplished design, build and manufacturing company, dedicated to the production of reliable customised conveyors and screw conveying systems including Augers, Auger Flighting (Continuous, Sectional & Ribbon Screw Conveyors), Screw Feeders, Drag Chain Conveyors, Slide Valves, Bucket Elevators, Screw Presses and Ancillary Equipment.
We can supply conveyors to a wide range of industries globally and would be delighted to work with you on your next project.
Why choose us?
Our philosophy is to ‘add value’ at every step of the process so that the final installation is seamless.
Here’s how we work:
- Firstly, before we start designing, we talk to you and we visit your site. Nothing is left to chance.
- Next, we add our own thoughts and ideas into the mix, drawing on our years of experience in conveyor design and construction, spatial planning and workflow management (we were clients ourselves once, so we know how important it is to understand the big picture as well as the small details).
- The next step is to return to our state of the art design centre, where we use leading edge 3D computer software to recreate your building and to build a virtual conveying system. Before we begin production, you get to ‘see’ your conveyor working in the context of your work environment and you can make changes at this early stage, before significant cost and time has been invested.
- Once the design has been finalised, we get to work in our production workshop which is just metres from our design office. Our design, project coordination, administration and manufacturing takes place in one location making for a streamlined production process.
- At the end of production, your conveyor is scheduled for installation, and we arrive on site with confidence that everything is going to fit and work. This is when the investment we’ve both made in finetuning the details throughout the design and production process is paid back. Our installations are traditionally smooth, fast and your downtime is minimal.
- Once we have left your site, all your conveyor details remain on our comprehensive database, meaning that they’re only a phone call away.
If you have a conveyor requirement, then call or email us today and see why industry leaders including, Affco NZ Ltd, Ballance Agri-nutrients, Ravensdown, Golden Bay Cement, Malteurope, Pernod Ricard, McDonalds Lime Ltd, Tegel, Heinz Watties, Wallace Corporation, Graeme Lowe and many others choose us first.
Take a look at our latest newsletter.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.